Sunday, March 13, 2011

Astrological factors conducive for Foreign Travel & Settling Abroad

. Mar-13 – 2011 Sunday

During the fifteen years, hundreds of my customers who got their horoscopes analysed by me, asked me an interesting question: “Do I have a beneficial yoga to go to countries like U.S.A. / U.K/ Australia etc for higher education / job and middle-east for jobs”. So I now plan to publish an interesting series of articles on “Astrological factors conducive for Foreign Travel & Settling Abroad” during the next week, Mar-14-2011 to Mar---25—2011 with illustrations of horoscopes. Hope the readers welcome them and get benefitted / educated by them.------- Author: Prof. Ramana Rao, Ph.D., Astrologer-Scientist. Durham; North Carolina; U.S.A. Mar-14-2011. .-------------- I dedicate all these articles in this blog to Sri Parama Paalakas (Supreme Rulers of this entire Universe): Bhagavan Sri Siddhi Vinayaka, Sri Lakshmi Narayana and Sri Gouri Sankara and Sri Saraswathi and Bhagavan Sri Venkateswara ! --------------- You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer.