Tuesday, March 1, 2011

BENEFITS OF KNOWING FUTURE EVENTS NOW; Part-2

BENEFITS OF KNOWING FUTURE EVENTS NOW

Part-2; Tuesday (Mar-01-2011)

Once as I was analyzing a friend's (my class-mate in high school classes) chart during August, 1983. I noticed a planetary combination that was particularly dangerous for him in the near future. I strongly recommended that he regularly recite the maha mrityunjaya mantra, the traditional mantra of protection, over the following weeks, for 1008 times daily. He was a civil engineer (Executive Engineer); he had respect for my astrological predictions. About a month later as the man was doing a routine inspection in a construction site, a support beam suddenly gave way and the decking for R.C.C slab landed on top of him! His co-workers were quite certain that he had been killed beneath that weight. However, when they finally removed the material of decking, they found that he was not only alive, but that the only injury he sustained was a hairline fracture to his left fore-arm bone! It was a great miracle to all people present there. He is still alive and hale and healthy.
I strongly believe that certain events are fated in our life. However, I don't believe it's helpful to think in terms of fate, because it paralyzes our will-power to take positive action and improve our karma. For this reason, it's better to think of the chart as revealing trends and likelihoods, not inevitable events. The planetary positions reveal the trends and patterns that we ourselves have set in motion in the past. I illustrate a true incident which actually happened during 1955.

------------(to be continued) -------------- I dedicate all these articles in this blog to Sri Parama Paalakas (Supreme Rulers of this entire Universe): Bhagavan Sri Siddhi Vinayaka, Sri Lakshmi Narayana and Sri Gouri Sankara and Sri Saraswathi and Bhagavan Sri Venkateswara ! --------------- You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer. =======================================================